Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Good4health - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Good4health > Topics

Subject: Structured water and Energized
Replies: 9 Views: 495

bipin_k 8.03.11 - 11:05am
Water is known as Life Energy. Today what we get water in from muni l water taps is Dead water. Food we eat contains Chemicals. If water we drink is changed to Structured water and effects of chemicals are nullified by energizing Food. We can IMPROVE on HEALTH. *

hotguy24 9.03.11 - 02:06am
nice topic..
People should know water is prrcious and not to be wasted.. *

jayantee 9.03.11 - 03:16am
Nice topic. Now tell us more about ur knowledge of processing structured water *

bipin_k 9.03.11 - 09:38am
First one has to understand that water has ability to absorb atmospherevni it pa
sses through. In cities pumps are used, which generates electro-static energy and makes water dead and unstructured. *

swtchoco 10.03.11 - 03:04am
hello friend bipin..
I am waiting for your details of the topic structured water..
Make your postings earlier and members are curious to know.. *

bipin_k 10.03.11 - 05:13am
Dear Group members, I also wants to share about use of structured water but the subject is very important and has to be explained in depth and step by step, it is also to be experience the change. Which I can't express here. In such thing physical self experience is more important. Interested members can message their contact details so I can help them to understand.

bipin_k 12.03.11 - 05:21pm
The unstructured dead water has high surface tension and hence less ability to get absorbed in the body cells. Whereas structured water has less surface tension and hence has more absorption ability, hence nutrients can be taken inside cells to maximum and hence more energy for cells and hence you are more Healthy at cellular level. *

bipin_k 13.03.11 - 09:27am
Interested members are requested to send inbox message with details of their city and email address, and phone no. *

bipin_k 13.04.11 - 03:20pm
Amazing results! My friend mom benefited by using structured water and relieved from Arthritis Pain!b
It really works! *

bipin_k 2.10.11 - 07:23am
Now, along with structured water U can improve health with BioPhotons!! *

* Good4health Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Good4health

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits