Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Good4health - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Good4health > Topics

Subject: I am sorry
Replies: 7 Views: 273

jayantee 3.03.11 - 04:42am
I m feeling very sad being d owner of this group.members r visiting my group but they do not make reply.. Its ok. But i do not expect d behaviour from the mods what r they doing.they r quarreling with each other.. Jeeit left my group as he has not much time to be a moderator as in real life he is becoming more busy day by day in the field of his work,i can understand.but prince left my group cause of quarrel with some1.for the same reason 98969896 requested me to remove him from the mod list... though i didnt do it.swtchoco behaves good from d first,he is an active and excellant mod like jeeit,prince and 98969896.where sibbi and gimli are not much active though they r good in making reply and creating topics.my new mod is aliana.anyway,now i am feeling lonely in this group so i am thinking to close this group.then u will all become free. I am sorry... *

jayantee 3.03.11 - 05:00am
Though i love u all heartily as u did many works for my group.i will never 4get u.now its d time saying u goodbye.-thank u *

swtchoco 3.03.11 - 05:04am
Oh.. No dear pl dont disable the group..
As I told you earlier now all groups going slow cos, of exams and World Cup Cricket Matches..
Just have some patience and wait..
Everything will be ok dear.. *

jayantee 3.03.11 - 05:08am
No. Mods r requesting me to remove them. What it does means?for world cup or for exams? *

gimli 3.03.11 - 09:29am
running a group is hard work piu takes lot of time and members are maybe busy in real to post here not because of you :) x *

jeeit 3.03.11 - 01:42pm
Im back becoz thr was a misunderstands. 1st prince get a job and cant come here . and im not left the group for any mod.
Im truely busy this time that i cant take my phone calls.
Its the real reason.
and one thing I wana said ,that this group created by jayantee , and give hurd work and now it is work well. I made some system here which made for better communication and make the group more attractive. so i made g4h alb*m and store all the pic of g4h topic thr to get it easily. yeah I was angry when I saw all the pic of g4halb*m folder are moved to new folders , because its creat to prob to welcoming our members. but it is not the cause for leave. ok Im back because I love this group. *

jeeit 3.03.11 - 01:49pm
and jayantee dont be immotional my sis hug.GIF otherwise i will angry angry.GIF *

jayantee 3.03.11 - 02:03pm
Sab pagal ho gaye ho.koi group chhor kar jaake laut aa rahe ho(main khush hu),aur koi mujhe complain kar raha hei ki kisne usko mod se nikala?mai bta deti hu mai kisiko mod se nhi nikala. *

* Good4health Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Good4health

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits